World Conference on “Forests for Public Health”
08.05. – 11.05.2019
Athen, Griechenland, 8.-11. Mai 2019
Human health and wellbeing are vital socio-political and public health issues for today and for the future. They vitally define our lives. Forests, urban forests, and green spaces can have a significant influence on the health and wellbeing of many people. We might look at them as a kind of health insurance!
Main topics of the Conference:
- Forest Medicine for Public Health.
- Mental Health benefits of exposure to Nature.
- Planning physical activities in Forest/Natural environment for Public health.
- Urban Forests and their ecosystem services for Public Health.
- Urban forestry and Green spaces planning and design for human activity.
- Forest therapy, Health Policies, practices, economics and culture of Forests for Public Health.
- Green care on public landscapes for public health.
Weitere Infos unter: https://fph2019.org/
Der Rundbrief Soziale Landwirtschaft kann hier kostenlos bestellt werden.